handy bus service
All our sites are very close to the city center, so reaching us by automobile, public bus or MRT is a breeze.
But to make camp even easier to get to, we have our own private bus service to popular places around the island. Wherever you live, there’s a stop near you. It means Mom or Dad don’t have to drop off or pick up every day, and also gives the kids a great chance to socialise and make new buddies outside of camp.
Booking is a cinch. When you book your camp online, the system will ask you if you’d like to use the service, and which is your nearest stop.
Bus Service Key Facts
- Price: $70 for 5 day camps, per child (two-way trip).
- The bus is only available for Holiday Camps (Please note we DO NOT offer a service for Saturday or after school programs).
- We offer an extensive service with 30 bus stops across the island (please note we DO NOT offer a door-to-door service). For exact bus stop locations please click here.
- The service comprises of a two way trip for a week of camp – not individual days or trips.
- The service runs to make sure kids are on site for 8.45 am ready for classes at 9 am, and they leave at 3.15 pm to allow them time to eat their afternoon snack after their last lesson.
- Pick up and drop off must be at the same bus stop.
- All buses have our Bus Aunties on the bus. Upon arrival, the kids will be escorted by our Teacher Assistants to the registration desk to sign in. At the end of the day the Teaching Assistants sign the kids out before escorting them back to the bus where the Bus Aunties will ensure they’re collected at the drop off point.
- To make changes to your bus stop, please go back online and do so 10 days before the start of your camp.
- The bus will wait for only a maximum of one minute per stop, hence your punctuality is much appreciated.
- Due to insurance issues, parents or caregivers are not allowed to travel on the bus with the children.
- If your child/children no longer require bus service, please kindly notify us via email or telephone (6593 3691) at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 10 days in advance from the date you wish to stop using the bus. Failure to give at least 10 days advance notice will result in bus fees being forfeited and no refund will be given. If you give us at least 10 days advance notice, we will issue you with a credit note or allow a change in your bus stop.